âï¿½ï¿½PARSRAM DEEPCHANDâï¿½ï¿½; the prime Stockiest and Distributor of Sodium Hydrosulphite, We are offering this chemical in global markets with maintenance of quality.
Brand Name :
- Sodium Hydrosulphite
- Hydrosulphite of Soda
- Sodium Dithionite
- Manufactured by Zinc or Sodium Formate Process
Physical Characterstics :
- White to Grayish
- White crystalline
- Free flowing powder
- Pungent odor
Technical Specifications :
- Molecular wt.: 174
- Bulk Density: 1.1 to 1.4
- Melting Point: 55 degree c
- Solubility: Soluble in water, insoluble in alcohol and methanol
- Odor: Pungent
- Shelf life: 12 months from date of manufacture and if stored in sealed air-tight container
- CAS Number: 7775-14-6
- Low Purity: 70% Min, 74% Min & 80% Min
- Standard Purity: 84% Min and 88% Min.
- High Purity: 92% Min
Grade / Percentage :
- Low Purity : 70% Min, 74% Min & 80% Min
- Standard Purity : 84% Min and 88% Min.
- High Purity : 92% Min
Packaging Available :
- Loose Packing : 100 and 50 Kg Plastic Carboy or Steel Drums
- Small Packing : 500gm Plastic Bottle with PP liner. (60X500gm = 30kg)
- 500gm Pouch Packing with LDPE liner. (50X500gm = 25kg)
Note : Per consignment 300 Bottle or Pouch Minimum.
Very Small Packing : 100gm Plastic Bottle(100X100gm = 10kg.)
- Stored reducing agent.
- Dyeing, Printing and Striping of VAT Dyes in Textiles.
- Bleaching Sugar, Jaggary, Soaps, Oils, Minerals Wood Pulp, Ceramics and Chemicals.
- Oxygen scavenger for Synthetic Rubbers.
- Discolouration of Effluen.
Potential Health Hazards :
- Subject to fire if allowed to become damp.
- Can cause congestion and difficulty in breath.
Safety Precaution :
- In case of fire, use sand or fire extinguisher
- Do not use water
Disclaimer : The information provided by us is to the best of our Knowledge but any usage or assessment of our products should be carried under the buyers own understanding without any liability on our part.