PARSRAM DEEPCHAND & BROS (AGENCIES) the most prominent supplier of Citric Acid, reckoned in the markets, based on the quality of their offered chemicals.
Brand Name :
- Citric Acid Hydrate
- Citric Acid
Physical Characteristics :
- It is found in fruit juices such as lemon, lime, and pineapple.
- It is also produced by the fermentation of carbohydrates.
Technical Specifications :
- White Crystals
- Colorless crystals
- White Powder
Grade / Percentage :
Packaging available :
- Molecular wt.: Monohydrate:-210.14 g/mol
- Anhydrous:-192.12 g/mol
- Bulk Density: 1.54
- Melting Point: 153 degree c
- Solubility: Very Soluble in water, Freely Soluble in ethanol, Soluble in either
- Odor: N/A
- Shelf life: 12 - 24 months from date of manufacture and if stored in sealed air tight container
- CAS Number: Monohydrate:-5949-29-Anhydrous:-77-92-9
- Loose Packing:- 25 Kg Multiwall paper bags with LDPE Liner of 25 kg or HDPE lined paper bags of 25 Kg
- Small Packing:- 500gm Pouch Packing with LDPE Liner. (50X500gm = 25kg)
Potential Health Hazards :
- Flavoring pharmaceutical products
- Sweet foods such as sodas and candies
- A metal cleaner
- To reduce pH in canned foods and shampoo sweetening
Safety Precaution :
- Severe eye irritant
- Skin and respiratory irritant
- Prolonged or repeated exposure may cause allergic reaction in some individuals
- Safety Glasses should be used to protect.
Disclaimer : The information provided by us is to the best of our Knowledge but any usage or assessment of our products should be carried under the buyers own understanding without any liability on our part.